We are looking for a GO Lang developer with extensive experience in the programming and development field. The GoLang guy will have hands-on experience across large-scale network servers and big distributed systems. In addition, a rise to the ability to design, develop and implement projects on his own.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to handle pressure individually
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
Perks and Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Increments
- Spot incentives
- Corporate lifestyle
- Fun at work
- Industry: Web and App Development
- Location: Bahria Phase IV, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Education: BS in CS/SE/IT or relevant field
- Gender: Male
- Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim.
- Aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus.
- Sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia at quis risus sed.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Good to Have
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below