No. of Positions
- Vizz Web Solutions is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development officer’s responsibilities include developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
what you bring
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Experience in the IT field will be preferred
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Sciences (BSCS) or BBA.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Well knowledge of Bidding platforms i.e. Upwork, Fiver etc.
What We Offer
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Market Competitive Salary
Meal (As per company Policy)
Health Insurance + Life Insurance (As per company Policy)
Fuel Allowance (As per company Policy)
For More Details Contact Us: